I hope you have a wonderful summer vacation. I have enjoyed working with your children this past year!
I often get asked how to help good readers get better at reading. I recently came across this blog post that has great tips.
You can find the post here.
Printable Version– Click Here
Please join us for the following events:
- Friday, January 16th– Family Night from 5:00 PM- 7:00 PM
- Please join us for a fun evening in the school hall filled with crafts and the movie, “The Sandlot” (PG Rating).
- Sunday, January 25th– Open House from 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
- You can see what your children have been up to, visit the newly remodeled classrooms, talk with the teachers and learn more about our curriculum.
- Wednesday, January 28th– Grandparents/Family Day (all are welcome)
- More information coming soon!
- Saturday, February 7th– Saint Mary School Gala
- For more information about our Gala, click here.
The Barnes and Noble Book Fair will take place this Saturday, December 13th. Shop all day to benefit our school library. A portion of your purchase will give us credit at Barnes and Noble. When checking out, be sure that you tell them that you are shopping for Saint Mary School.
If you cannot make it to the store, you can also shop online from December 13th- 18th. Just look for the “book fair order” box at checkout.
Thanks for your support!
- Wednesday, November 12th: 8:15-3:00
- Thursday, November 13th: 8:15-11:00
If you cannot make it to the book fair, you can order online by visiting the following link: Saint Mary Book Fair.