“Good Character…Good Choice”
Letter of the Week: Mm
Star Words: I, see, the
Lunchtime Helper: Cabrera
Homework: Mm Activity- draw two pictures that begin with the letter M and practice writing the letter M. Please color. Read 10 minutes.
Lunchtime helper needed!
Homework: Mm phonics activity. Red Ribbon Week Discussion: “How was I a Cool Christian to my parents?” The slip of paper is meant to be a topic of discussion. You do not need to write on it. If you would like to fill it out, you are welcome to! Read 10 minutes.
Lunchtime Helper: Coy
Homework: Math practice activity. Red Ribbon Week Discussion: “How was I a Cool Christian to my friends?”
Bates Nut Farm Field Trip is tomorrow! A few important reminders:
Field Trip Dress Code:
- All students need to wear a red polo shirt (it’s okay if it does not have the school emblem on it.) If your child is wearing one that does not have the school emblem on it, please make sure it is plain, solid red.
- The children are allowed to wear jeans(pants or capris) with no holes or embellishments. No jean shorts. If it is hot, they can wear their P.E. shorts or uniform shorts.
- Students need to wear their P.E. athletic shoes.
- We will be eating lunch at Bates Nut Farm. Please pack a disposable lunch for your child. Don’t forget water.
- Please do not send a lunchbox or tupperware, etc. that needs to be returned.
- California Law states “Children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat in the back seat.”
- Each Kindergartener must bring his/her own booster to school the day of our field trip. Don’t forget to label the booster with your child’s name.
8:15-8:45am Drive Thru Recycling (Drop off your cans, plastic bottles, glass, etc.)
9:45am-2:00pm Bates Nut Farm Field Trip
Homework: Draw a picture of your favorite thing from today’s field trip. Red Ribbon Week Discussion: “How was I a Cool Christian to others?” Please color. Read 10 minutes.
7:50am Mass (Mascari, Coy, Terni, Sanchez, Ambuul, Rodriguez, need more volunteers!)
Homework: Red Ribbon Week Discussion: “I am a Catholic who…”