“I pray that God, who gives you hope, will bless you with complete happiness and peace because of your faith. And may the power of the Holy Spirit fill you with hope.” Romans 15:13
A look at next week:
Religion: Unit 1 Review
Chapter 1 Jesus- the Way, the Truth, and the Life
Chapter 2 Jesus Leads Us to Happiness
Chapter 3 Sin in Our World
Chapter 4 Our Conscience, Our Guide
Chapter 5 Celebrating Penance and Reconciliation
Language Arts: Please use the following link to view next week’s focus wall.
4th Grade Weekly Spelling Homework (The spelling words can be found by clicking on the Lesson link above.)
Math: Module 3 Multi-Digit Multiplication and Division
- Use place value disks to represent two-digit by one-digit multiplication.
- Extend the use of place value disks to represent three- and four-digit by one-digit multiplication.
- Multiply three- and four-digit numbers by one-digit numbers applying the standard algorithm.
Social Studies: Pilot Module: California Native Peoples & Missions
- encounter Native perspectives through images, stories, direct quotes, and videos.
- learn about how Saint Junípero Serra expressed love for God and love for neighbor by respecting the dignity of Native Peoples and protecting the sacred work of the missions.
- explore what it means to be a Catholic follower of Jesus in our world today and prayer experiences are included in each lesson.
Science: Transfer of Energy in Collision
- Make observations to provide evidence that energy can be transferred from place to place by sound, light, heat, and electric currents.
- Ask questions and predict outcomes about the changes in energy that occur when objects collide.
10/30 Tuesday: Religion Unit 1 Open Book Test, P.E.
10/31 Wednesday: 8am Mass (formal uniform required)
11/1 Thursday: All Saints Day 8am Mass and Pageant (formal uniform required)
11/2 Friday: Grandparents Day 9am-12noon, 12noon dismissal