Thank you to all that joined us for Dance Fever! This is a great tradition that we welcome back. The students really enjoy the dance unit of P.E.
Please join us at our school-led Mass this Sunday, 5/27, at 10:30 AM led by our first grade class and choir.
I can’t believe this year has flown by and they will be moving onto third grade. Fly up day will be the last week of school, Monday, 6/4. They will get to spend a little time in the third grade classroom and will be able to ask some questions.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Jesus Gives Us the Eucharist
- Math: Finish Ch. 9-Addition and Subtraction 3-digit Numbers
- Reading: The Bubble Factory
- Language Arts: Review Characters, Setting, Plot and Story Structure (Beginning, Middle and End)
- Spelling/Phonics: Year End Review Words
- Social Studies: America’s Government and America’s Past
- Science: Ch. 3 and 4: Forces Motion and Sound
- Spelling Test: Friday, 6/1
- Religion Test: Friday, 6/1
Dates and Reminders:
- Sunday, 5/27: Mass led by the First Grade Class, 10:30 AM
- Monday, 5/28: No School: Memorial Day
- Friday, 6/1: Catholic Schools Night Padre Game 7:10 PM
- Monday, 6/4: Fly Up Day
- Wednesday, 6/6: Half Day: Dismissal at 12:00 PM
- Thursday, 6/7: Half Day: Dismissal at 12:00 PM
- Friday, 6/8: Last Day of School-Mass at 8:00 AM-Dismissal at 10:00 AM (No extension available)