The students did a wonderful job in participating in the May Crowning celebration. We are blessed to have such a beautiful tradition here at St. Mary School.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at .
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: We Honor Mary and the Saints
- Math: Ch. 8- Place Value to 1000
- Reading: Finish The Knight Before Dawn and Start the Mummies in the Morning
- Language Arts: Adverbs, Possessive Nouns and Multiple Meaning Words
- Spelling/Phonics: Vowel Diphthongs: ow and ou
- Social Studies: Continue Unit 4: People at Work: Producer/Consumer
- Science: Continue Unit C: Ch. 1 Lesson 2-4: What can we find out about solids, liquids and gases?
- Spelling Test: Friday, 5/11
- Language Arts Test: Friday, 5/11
- Religion Test: Friday, 5/11
Dates and Reminders:
- Thursday, 5/17: Team Day: Students may wear jeans with team shirts.
- Friday, 5/18: Gala Teacher Experience, 5-7 PM
- Monday, 5/21: Bookfair
- Monday, 5/28: No School: Memorial Day
- Friday, 6/1: Catholic Schools Night Padre Game 7:10 PM