“Be of courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord.” Psalm 31:24
Please join us next Thursday, March 29th for Living Stations of the Cross. These begin with Washing of the Feet in the hall at 9:15am.
A look at next week:
Religion: Chapter 21 Triduum
- Journeys Review
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane Novel Study
- March Madness: Book Report due Monday, March 26th
Math: Chapter 6 Measurement
Please memorize multiplication tables. Click here for a great practice sheet!
Social Studies: Gold Rush
Science: Light Reflection
Students will explore the following concepts:
- Energy can be transferred from place to place by sound, light, heat, and electric
- Light reflecting from objects and entering the eye allows objects to be seen.
- Objects can use patterns to transfer information.
3/26 Monday: March Madness Book Reports due, P.E.
3/28 Wednesday: 8am Mass (Formal uniform required), Religion Unit 3 Open Book Test, Spelling Review Quiz
3/29 Holy Thursday: Religion Ch. 21 Test, 9:15am Washing of the Feet in hall followed by Living Stations of the Cross in Church, 12noon Dismissal (No after school care)
3/30 Good Friday: No School
4/2-4/8 Easter Break
4/9 Monday: School resumes, P.E.