Thank you so much to Dr. Bliesath for talking to our class about how to keep their teeth healthy! We had an awesome trip to the zoo this week, too. Thank you to all the parents who were able to attend with us. Animal reports will be due Tuesday.
Next week in our class…
- Religion – Continue preparing our hearts for Easter
- Math – Chapter 5 Place Value
- Reading – Finish with Biographical text Tomas Rivera and Informational Text Life Then and Now move on to folktale Little Rabbit’s Tale
- Share Flat Stanley’s Adventures
- Grammar – prepositions
- Spelling – they’re, we’ve, been, before, did, go, going, her, him, if, in, make
- Science – Animal Oral Reports
- Social Studies – Good Citizens
Reminders Report card envelopes are due back signed by Tuesday, March 13. No School Friday, March 16.