Dinosaur Report assignments were sent home this week along with the requirements for the report. The report will be due on, Monday, March 5th.
The City of Escondido holds an annual Earth Day Poster contest. I would like our class to participate. This project is optional and can be done at home and is due March 16th. A letter was sent home today in the Friday folder with more details.
Thank you to those that sent in glue sticks. We are restocked, and it should last us through the end of the school year.
If you would like to donate something, we are running low on Kleenex and could use some more.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Continue Finish Ch. 17-We Celebrate the Liturgy of the Word and begin First Communion Book
- Math: Continue Ch. 5-Adding to Check Subtraction, Chain Operations, and more practice with Subtraction with Regrouping
- Reading: The Signmaker’s Assistant
- Language Arts: Commas in Dates and Places, Commas in Letters, Shades of Meaning-Synonyms
- Spelling/Phonics: Words with ar
- Social Studies: Unit 3: Ways of Living: Core Lesson 3-America’s Symbols
- Science: Continue Finish Fossils in Science Notebook-Dinosaur Reports
- Math, Ch. 5 Check Your Progress Lessons 7-11, Wednesday, 2/28
- Spelling Test: Friday, 3/2
- Language Arts Test: Friday, 3/2
Dates and Reminders:
- Wednesday, 2/28: Half Day: 12 PM Dismissal
- Friday, 3/2: Half Day: 12 PM Dismissal
- Friday, 3/2: Stations of the Cross, 11:00 AM
- Friday, 3/9: Report Cards
- Friday, 3/9: Stations of the Cross, 1:45 PM
- Thursday, 3/15: Team Day: Students may wear jeans and team shirt.
- Friday, 3/16: No School-Student Holiday
- Sunday, 3/18: School Led Mass 10:30 AM
- Thursday, 3/22: All School Reconciliation, Grades 2-8