- We had a busy week in first grade, finishing up our graphs and data chapter in math and learning about different plant and animal homes.
We also had a fun read aloud from our Mystery Reader, Miss Jauregui!
Here’s what’s happening next week…
- Religion – Chapter 20, continue to study the Sacraments
- Math – Chapter 5 Place Values
- Reading – informational text Where Does Food Come From?
- Grammar – names of months, days, holidays
- Spelling list- how, any, blue, boy, came, day, sure, do, girl, good, great, have, he’d, they’d, she’ll
- Science – What Lives in a Rain Forest? What Lives in the Ocean? Ch 5 Review and Assessment
- Noon dismissal on Wednesday, 2/28 and Friday, March 2