A look at next week:
Religion: Chapter 17 The Sixth Commandment
Language Arts: Lesson 3.15
4th Grade Weekly Spelling Homework (The spelling words can be found by clicking on the Lesson 3.15 link above.)
Math: Chapter 5 Divide by One Digit
Please memorize multiplication tables. Click here for a great practice sheet!
Social Studies: Chapter 5 Gold Rush
- Describe the discovery of gold and how the news of it spread.
- Discuss the California Gold Rush and the routes by which people arrived.
- Explain how gold was mined and effects of mining on the environment.
- Describe daily life in the goldfields and mining camps.
Science: Energy and Electric Currents
Please click here to donate supplies for next week’s exciting lab activities!
Students will learn the following concepts:
- Energy can be transferred from place to place by sound, light, heat, and electric currents.
- Devices can be used to convert energy from one form to another.
2/19 Monday: No School, Presidents’ Day
2/21 Wednesday: 8am Mass (Formal uniform required)
2/22 Thursday: P.E., Social Studies Chapter 5 Test
2/23 Friday: Religion Chapter 17 Test, Spelling/L.A. 3.15 Tests, 1:45pm Stations of the Cross in the Church
2/25 Sunday: 9am School Mass led by 4th Grade