Thank you to those that came to our Open House last week! It was great visiting with you.
Be sure to join us at our Annual Gala this weekend, Saturday, 2/10! It is our biggest fundraiser and lots of fun. Be sure to pass on the word to neighbors and family members to make this a great success.
We will be celebrating Valentine’s Day in class on Tuesday, 2/13. Valentine’s Day falls on Wednesday, 2/14, which is also Ash Wednesday.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Ch. 16-We Gather for the Celebration of the Eucharist
- Math: Finish Ch. 5-Subtraction 2-Digit Numbers
- Reading: Luke Goes to Bat
- Language Arts: Subject-Verb Agreement, Antonyms and Types of Sentences
- Spelling/Phonics: Words with Long I (i, igh and y)
- Social Studies: Finish Unit 2 Lessons 3-5: Regions and Plant Regions
- Science: Continue Earth Long Ago: Fossils
- Spelling Test: Friday, 2/9
- Language Arts Test: Friday, 2/9
- Religion Test: Monday, 2/12
Dates and Reminders:
- Tuesday, 2/13: Valentine’s Day Class Celebration
- Wednesday, 2/14: Ash Wednesday, Mass at 8:00AM
- Thursday, 2/15: Team Day-Students may wear jeans and spirit shirt
- Friday, 2/16: No School for Students
- Monday, 2/19: No School-Presidents’ Day
- Friday, 2/23: Jump Rope for Heart
- Wednesday, 2/28: Half Day: 12 PM Dismissal