We had a great time on our field trip this week! The students learned a lot and got to take home their own specimen box, polished rocks and a geode. Mr. Roynon really enjoys teaching the children at his museum. Thank you to all the chaperones/drivers that helped make this possible.
Please join us Tuesday evening, 5-7 PM, for Open House. The classrooms will be open to visit. Please tell friends and neighbors to come visit our wonderful school!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at .
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Ch. 15-Jesus Gives Us the Eucharist
- Math: Finish Ch. 4-Addition with Regrouping Start Ch. 5-Subtraction 2-Digit Numbers
- Reading: Mr. Tanen’s Tie Trouble
- Language Arts: Naming with Pronouns, Object Pronouns, Reflexive Pronouns and Homographs
- Spelling/Phonics: Base Words and Endings -ed and -ing
- Social Studies: Finish Regions
- Science: Continue Earth Long Ago: Fossils
- Spelling Test: Friday, 2/2
- Language Arts Test: Friday, 2/2
- Religion Test: Friday, 2/2
Dates and Reminders:
- Sunday, 1/28: Mass with St. Mary School participation at 5:30 PM
- Monday, 1/29- Friday, 2/2: Catholic Schools Week
- Friday, 2/2: Half Day- 12 PM Dismissal
- Tuesday, 2/13: Valentine’s Day Class Celebration
- Wednesday, 2/14: Ash Wednesday, Mass at 8:00AM
- Thursday, 2/15: Team Day-Students may wear jeans and spirit shirt
- Friday, 2/16: No School for Students