Thank you to Mrs. Simonds for being our Mystery Reader last week and sharing delicious cookies with our class! Coming up next week in first grade…
- Religion – Finish Ch 16 We Celebrate the Sacraments
- Math – Chapter 3 Subtraction Strategies
- Reading – Fantasy story The Big Race and informational text Rules and Laws
- Spelling – inch, much, chop, child, pinch, lunch, chin, ranch, bench, crunch, march, church, down, just, open
- Grammar – Verbs and time
- Science – Snow and cold weather animals, continue Ch 4 Plants and Animals Need One Another
Important dates and reminders:
- Please remember to log into Gradelink, print your child’s progress report, sign and return it to school this Monday, January 22.
- We will have noon dismissal on Wednesday, January 24
- Be on the lookout for information regarding our zoo field trip, Flat Stanley project, and Snowman homework coming home soon!
- Starting the week of January 22, we are going to do a spelling pre test. If students get all 15 words correct, he/she will receive a challenge list for the week and be tested on that list at the end of the week.