“Encourage one another, agree with one another, live in peace, and the God of love and peace will be with you.” 2 Corinthians 13:11
Please sign up to donate to our class basket for the Gala by clicking here.
A look at next week:
Religion: Chapter 15 The Fourth Commandment
Language Arts: Lesson 3.12
4th Grade Weekly Spelling Homework (The spelling words can be found by clicking on the Lesson 3.12 link above.)
Math: Chapter 5 Divide by One Digit
Please memorize multiplication tables. Click here for a great practice sheet!
Social Studies: Chapter 5
Important Due Dates for Mission Projects:
- 1/26/18 Mission project due
- 1/31/18 Mission presentations
- Please refer to the mission packet for more details on these assignments.
Science: Energy and Speed
- Relate the speed of an object to the energy of that object.
- Predict outcomes about the changes in energy that occur when objects collide.
1/22 Monday: See’s Candy forms due, P.E.
1/23 Tuesday: Progress Reports due
1/24 Wednesday: 8am Mass (Formal uniform required), 12noon Dismissal
1/25 Thursday: P.E.
1/26 Friday: Religion Ch 15 Test, Mission Projects due, Spelling/L.A. 3.12 Tests