All the students did a great job with their First Reconciliation. I am so proud of how hard they worked to prepare for this special sacrament.
Please be sure to join us for our Christmas Pageant this Wednesday, at 10:00 AM. The students have been working hard to prepare.
Spelling Reminder: The students only complete one assignment each evening. The students will now complete a spelling tic tac toe choice board each week. They use the spiral bound notebook paper to complete their homework each night. Please keep the tic tac toe choice board stapled in the front of the notebook for the week. Each week the spelling homework is now going to be spelling tic-tac-toe. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday they are able to choose 3 activities in a row, (horizontal, diagonal or vertical). Please be sure they are completing the activities to make tic tac toe. Thursday night will still be the spelling pre-test with parent initials. I will collect the spelling notebook on Thursday, but they need to bring it to school everyday as I will stamp it for completion.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Continue Advent
- Math: Ch. 4: Addition of Two Numbers
- Reading: Schools Around the World
- Language Arts: Review of Compound Sentences, Idioms, Syllables and Nouns and Proper Nouns
- Spelling/Phonics: No Spelling Words (Short Week)
- Social Studies: Continue with Land and Water
- Science: Rocks and Soil
- No tests this week
Dates and Reminders:
- Wednesday, 12/20: Christmas Pageant 10 AM
- Wednesday, 12/20: Half Day-12 PM Dismissal
- Thursday, 12/21- Wednesday, 1/3: Christmas Break
- Thursday, 1/4: School Resumes
- Friday, 1/5: Half Day-12 PM Dismissal