We did a cool science experiment with candy canes- ask your child what happens when a candy cane soaks in vinegar, cold water, and hot water. We were spoiled with TWO Mystery Readers this week and some very cute ornaments went home with the first graders this week. Thank you Mrs. Perkins and Mrs. Gornick!
I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all enjoy your break 🙂
- Religion – finish Chapter 12- The Church Serves and focus on Jesus as the reason for our Christmas season
- Math – Chapter 3 Subtraction Strategies:Problem solving
- Reading – Seasons and Four Seasons for Animals
- Spelling – no new word list for this week, but we will be having some fun with holiday words
- Social Studies – Christmas Around the World