There will be no school next week, 11/20-11/24. I hope you all have a great week with your family and a Happy Thanksgiving! School will resume on Monday, 11/27.
First Reconciliation will be here very soon. Please be sure to practice the Act of Contrition with them over the next few weeks. Their First Reconciliation is scheduled during an All School Reconciliation (Grades 2-8), on Thursday, 12/14.
Dates and Reminders:
- Monday, 11/20-Friday, 11/24: Thanksgiving Break-No School
- Monday, 11/27: School Resumes
- Friday, 12/1: Grandparents’ Day
- Friday, 12/1: Half Day:Dismissal at 12 PM
- Monday, 12/4-Wednesday, 12/6: Parent Teacher Conferences