This week in first grade, we learned about the life cycle of a butterfly and how orange juice is made!
Here’s a look at what is coming up next week…
- Religion – Chapter 10 Jesus Sends the Holy Spirit and an emphasis on gratitude
- Math – Chapter 3 Subtraction Strategies and Facts to 12
- Social Studies – All about Thanksgiving
- Science – continue with Chapter 3: How Does a Frog Grow?
- Reading – At Home In the Ocean and Water
- Spelling – Long vowel o + two sight words
- rope, only, hope, pope, note, bone, hose, vote, home, joke, could, also
I want to wish everyone a safe and fun Thanksgiving holiday!