I hope everyone had a great Halloween! It’s hard to believe it is already November. We started off the month with a great story about the First Thanksgiving, then created Native American head bands and snacked on some fruit. Thank you Handy Family for a fun Mystery Reader!
- Religion – Chapter 9 Jesus Died and Rose to New Life
- Math – Continuing Chapter 2 – Addition Strategies and Facts
- Social Studies – Continue Unit 3 – World of Work
- Science – continue with Chapter 3: How Does a Butterfly Grow? How Does a Frog Grow?
- Reading – A Cupcake Party and Happy Times
- Spelling – Long vowel i silent e + two sight words
- like, mine, hide, time, ride, drive, smile, side, rise, life, away, Monday