The children did a great job at the All Saints Day pageant! I am so proud of each of them and all the hard work they put forth. We would not be able to make it happen without all the hard work of all the families as well. Thank you to all!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at .
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: First Reconciliation Book
- Math: – Finish Ch. 2-Continue Counting Patterns, Ordinals and Problem Solving Strategies
- Reading: How Chipmunk Got His Stripes and Why Rabbits Have Short Tails
- Language Arts: Verbs in the present and Synonyms
- Spelling/Phonics: Base words with endings -ed and -ing
- Social Studies: Land and Water
- Science: What Do my Bones and Muscles Do?
- Language Arts Test, Friday, 11/8
- Spelling Test, Friday, 11/8
- Math, Check Your Progress Lessons 13-18 , Wednesday, 11/8
- Math, Ch. 2 Test, Friday, 11/10
Dates and Reminders:
- Friday, 11/3: Father Daughter Dance 6 PM- 9 PM
- Thursday, 11/16: Team Day: Students may wear jeans and team shirt
- Monday, 11/20-Friday, 11/24: Thanksgiving Break-No School
- Monday, 11/27: School Resumes
- Friday, 12/1: Grandparents’ Day
- Friday, 12/1: Half Day:Dismissal at 12 PM
- Monday, 12/4-Wednesday, 12/6: Parent Teacher Conferences