We know 5 different types of animals in first grade! And a few important facts about each one.
A big thank you to Mrs. Culver for joining us for Mystery Reader this week. She read Go, Dog Go! to our class and brought in ‘dog treats’ to snack on while we created our own dog ear headbands.
- Religion – Chapter 8 Jesus Had Many Followers
- Math – Continuing Chapter 2 – Addition Strategies and Facts
- Social Studies – Begin Unit 3 – World of Work
- Science – continue with Chapter 3: What Are Insects?
- Reading – A Musical Day and Drums
- Please make sure your child is completing his/her nightly reading and recording it on the reading log as this is part of his/her reading grade
- Spelling – Long a + sight words: rake, take, game, ate, made, wake, name, gave, bake, late, nine, where
- This week is Red Ribbon Week- check your child’s folder for the flyer with information on the week’s events.