All student’s have been assigned their saint for All Saints Day. I will be sending the index card and requirements this week.
Next weekend is the annual parish Fall Fiesta 10/7-10/8. The Bishop will be celebrating mass at 10:30 AM. After mass, the students will be singing at the Fall Fiesta. They will be singing at approximately 12 PM. This is mandatory for all students.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Finish Ch. 4-Baptism and Begin Ch. 8- God’s Love
- Math: – Finish Ch. 1- Fact Families, Missing Addends and Fact Patterns
- Reading: Teacher’s Pets
- Language Arts: Plural Nouns, endings -ed and -ing
- Spelling/Phonics: Consonant Blends r, l and s
- Social Studies: Map Skills and Farms/Markets
- Science: Continue People Grow and Change: How will I grow?
- Math-Ch. 1 Test, Friday 10/6
- Religion Test, Wednesday 10/4
- Language Arts Test, Friday, 10/6
- Spelling Test, Friday, 10/6
Dates and Reminders:
- Wednesday, 10/4: Mass at 8 AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Wednesday, 10/4: Blessing of the Animals
- Wednesday, 10/4: Progress Reports
- Friday, 10/6: Half Day: Dismissal at 12 PM
- Friday, 10/6: Spaghetti Dinner in Parish Hall
- Saturday, 10/7-Sunday 10/8: Fall Fiesta
- Sunday, 10/8: Mass at 10:30 AM
- Sunday, 10/8: Fall Fiesta Student Performance (approx. 12 PM)
- Monday, 10/9: No School-Columbus Day