It’s hard to believe September is coming to an end! I am excited to talk more about fall in our class throughout October.
Thank you to Mr. Martes for sharing a great story and delicious homemade cookies for our Mystery Reader Wednesday!
- Religion – Chapter 5 Jesus Teaches Us About Love
- Math – Continuing Chapter 2 – Addition Strategies and Facts
- Social Studies – our country, the countries above and below us
- Science – Chapter 3: Animals
- Reading – Gus Takes the Train
- Spelling – up, run, but, fun, jump, cut, us, bug, mud, rug, by, are
Please help your child practice this word list in preparation for our spelling test on Friday.