We completed STAR Math testing this week. I am so proud of the first grade class for their effort and focus during the test.
It was another great Mystery Reader this week, too. Thank you Mrs. Figueroa for coming and reading to our class!
- Religion – Continue with Chapter 4: Jesus Works Among the People
- Math – We will me moving on to Chapter 2 – Addition Strategies and Facts to 12
- Social Studies – Cities, towns, and our country
- Science – Chapter 3: Animals
- Reading – Lucia’s Neighborhood
- Spelling – let, get, wet, when, yes, end, then, bet, help, ten
Please help your child practice this word list in preparation for our spelling test on Friday.
Dates and Reminders:
- There are still open slots for our Wednesday Mystery Reader; you can sign up through this link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4fadaa2aa2f94-mystery . Thank you!