I can’t believe we are upon our last week of school! This year flew by and I am so blessed to have shared it with all of your children. Here are a few reminders for the last week.
Monday will be Fly up day. The students will visit the third grade classroom in the morning.
Online ordering for First Communion pictures can be done at www.efphotography.net/event/SMFC
What we will be covering this week:
- We will be finishing up the last few concepts in Math (fractions and starting multiplication).
- We will be making our end of the year Memory Book throughout the week.
Dates and Reminders:
- Saturday 6/3: Knights of Columbus Spaghetti Dinner 4:30 PM
- Monday 6/5: Fly Up Day
- Wednesday 6/7: Half Day-Dismissal at 12 PM
- Thursday 6/8: Half Day-Dismissal at 12 PM
- Friday 6/9: Last Day of School-Mass at 8:00 AM/ 10:00 AM Dismissal