We loved LEGOLAND! The kids had a great time building solar powered cars and enjoying the different attractions at the park. Thank you all for helping to make it happen!
As we approach the end of the year, we will be finishing up our Math and Social Studies Units. Please look for the study guides in students’ folders this week.
Thank you for your continued support!
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Chapter 25
- Math: Geometry
- Reading: Charlotte’s Web
- Language Arts: Review
- Spelling/Phonics: Words with -ough and -augh
- Social Studies: Settlers in the West
- Science: Energy
Upcoming Tests and Due Dates:
- Thursday, 6/1: Social Studies Test; Chapter 9 Math Test
- Friday, 6/2: Spelling Test; Charlotte’s Web Quiz
Dates and Reminders:
- Monday, 5/29: No School
- Tuesday, 5/30: P.E.
- Wednesday, 5/31: Mass at 8am; Dismissal at 2:30pm
- Thursday, 6/1: Volunteer Luncheon at 12pm
- Friday, 6/2: Dismissal at 12pm
“I hold fast to your statutes, LORD; do not let me be put to shame. I run in the path of your commands, for you have broadened my understanding”