Thank you for all the beautiful notes of appreciation, flowers and gifts. I felt appreciated and loved during Teacher Appreciation Week!
Thank you to the parents that joined us for our field trip last week. We appreciate your patience with the slow shuttle situation.
Tomorrow, Wednesday, 5/17, the students will have their small celebratory celebration for their First Communion. The third graders will be hosting this the last 30 minutes of school tomorrow.
The Spring Musical has been moved to next Thursday, 5/25, instead of this week. Please know your child has been working hard with Mrs. Massey to prepare a great performance for you! Our class is to wear Sunday best for the performance. ** Girls: Nice dresses or tops and skirts. Closed toe shoes and shoulders covered. Must wear socks or tights. ** Boys: Nice shirts and slacks. No t-shirts, no tennis shoes, and no bare legs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at .
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Finish: God Calls Us to Love and Serve
- Math: Ch. 7-Time
- Reading: The Mysterious Tadpole
- Language Arts: Contractions with not and with pronouns, Multiple Meaning Words and Kinds of Adjectives
- Spelling/Phonics: Words with oo, ew, ue and ou
- Social Studies: America’s Past-Osage, Navajo, Delaware and Shasta Tribes
- Science: Matter: Solids, Liquids and Gases
- Math Check Your Progress Ch. 7 Lessons 10-13, Friday 5/19
- Spelling Test, Friday 5/19
- Language Arts Test, Friday 5/19
Dates and Reminders:
- Wednesday 5/17: Bake Sale
- Thursday 5/18: Team Day-Students may wear jeans and team shirt
- Sunday 5/21: School led Mass at 9:00 AM
- Thursday 5/25: Spring Musical 7:00 PM
- Monday 5/29: No School-Memorial Day