May Crowning was a beautiful ceremony and I am proud that we were a part of this great tradition. Thank you to all who joined us!
**Has been postponed until next week, Wednesday, 5/17 due to absences** This week on Wednesday, 5/10, the third graders will be hosting a small celebratory afternoon surprise for our First Communicants. This will be the last 30 minutes of the day.
Our field trip to see the Wizard of Oz play will be this Friday, 5/12. We will be going to the 11:45am show. We will be leaving campus at 10:30am and returning by 2pm.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Finish: God Calls Us to Love and Serve
- Math: Ch. 7-Money and Time
- Reading: From Seed to Plant
- Language Arts: Cause and Effect, More Irregular Action Verbs and Review Commas in a Series
- Spelling/Phonics: Words with au, aw, al, and o
- Social Studies: America’s Past
- Science: Observing and Measuring Matter
- Religion Test, Wednesday 5/10
- Math Check Your Progress Ch. 7 Lessons 4-9, Wednesday 5/10
- Spelling Test, Friday 5/12
- Language Arts Test, Friday 5/12
Dates and Reminders:
- Thursday 5/18: Team Day-Students may wear jeans and team shirt
- Wednesday 5/17: Bake Sale
- Thursday 5/18: Spring Musical 7:00 PM
- Sunday 5/21: School led Mass at 9:00 AM
- Monday 5/29: No School-Memorial Day