First Communion was a great success! I am so proud of every student. Thank you to all who helped make this day special.
All First Communicants are required to dress in their First Communion attire for May Crowning this Thursday, 5/4 at 7:15 PM. Please have all students here no later than 6:45 PM. This is a beautiful ceremony and a wonderful tradition honoring our Mother Mary.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at .
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: God Calls Us to Love and Serve
- Math: Ch. 7-Money and Time
- Reading: Mediopollito: Half Chicken
- Language Arts: Irregular Action Verbs, Antonyms and Silent Consonants
- Spelling/Phonics: Words with prefixes re-, un-, mis-, over- and pre-
- Social Studies: America’s Past
- Science: Observing and Measuring Matter
- Spelling Test, Friday 5/5
- Language Arts Test, Friday 5/5
Dates and Reminders:
- Thursday 5/4: May Crowning at 7:15 PM-Arrive no later than 6:45 PM
- Friday 5/5: Half Day-Dismissal at 12 PM
- Thursday 5/18: Team Day-Students may wear jeans and team shirt
- Thursday 5/18: Spring Musical 7:00 PM