I hope everyone had a very happy Easter and a wonderful break!
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Chapter 22
- Math: Measurement and Time
- Reading: “Dog-of-the-Sea-Waves” and Volcanoes; Author’s Purpose
- Language Arts: Complex Sentences
- Spelling/Phonics: Words with re- and un-
- Social Studies:
- Science: Matter
Upcoming Tests and Due Dates:
- Friday, 4/28: Spelling Test 5.24; Reading Test 5.24; Chapter 22 Religion Test
Dates and Reminders:
- Monday, 4/24: School Resumes
- Tuesday, 4/25: P.E.
- Wednesday, 4/26: Mass at 8am; Dismissal at 2:30pm
- Thursday, 4/27: Team Day; Panda Express Dinner Night Out
- Friday, 4/28: P.E.
“God raised the Lord, and He will also raise us up by His power.”
1 Corinthians 6:14