Report cards went home on Friday with each student. Please be sure to sign and return the envelope to me by Tuesday, April 11th.
Because it’s a short week, we will not have a Spelling, Reading, or Religion Test this week. Students will only be asked to complete their reading logs for homework.
Our Chapter 4 Social Studies test is this Tuesday. Study guides went home last week– click here for a copy: Chapter 4 Study Guide
We will be wrapping up our Solar System Unit in Science on Monday. Students will be tested this Wednesday, before we go on Spring Break. Study guides and materials will be coming home on Monday to help them prepare.
Thank you for your continued support!
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Chapter 21, The Three Days
- Math: Measurement and Time
- Reading: Review
- Language Arts: Review
- Spelling/Phonics: Review
- Social Studies: Early Settlers Review
- Science: The Solar System Review
Upcoming Tests and Due Dates:
- Tuesday, 4/11: Social Studies Test
- Wednesday, 4/12: Science Test
Dates and Reminders:
- Tuesday, 4/11: P.E.
- Wednesday, 4/12: Mass at 8am; Dismissal at 2:30pm
- Thursday, 4/13: Washing of the Feet in school hall at 9:15am; Living Stations of the Cross in Church at 9:45am; Dismissal directly following, all students must be picked up by 12noon
- 4/14 through 4/23: Spring Break
- Monday, 4/24: School Resumes
“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” -John 10:10