Announcements: Mission San Juan Capistrano field trip permission slips are due this Friday.
Religion: Chapter 22 The Ninth Commandment
Don’t forget to login to Think Central for access to the Journey’s textbook, Reader’s Notebook, and many more resources!
Quizlet Account: Please click here to access both 4th and 5th grade material.
4th Grade: Lesson 5.22
5th Grade: Lesson 5.22
4th Grade Math: Chapter 5 Division
4th Grade is making great progress with their multiplication facts! I am so proud of them! We are now working on division facts.
5th Grade Math
Please remember Khan is assigned on Wednesdays and due the following Wednesday.
Social Studies: Chapter 6 California Becomes a State
- Explain why food and supplies were expensive during the Gold Rush.
- Define business and entrepreneur and identify a Gold Rush entrepreneur.
- Explain California’s rise to statehood and the role of slavery.
- Explain the purpose of a constitution.
- Explain how San Francisco changed during the Gold Rush.
- Explain conflicts between different groups and identify the vigilantes.
- Describe how people lost their lands to U.S. settlers.
- Explain causes of the Modoc War.
California Missions: Projects are due on 5/2. Presentations will be 5/2-5/5. Please refer to the packet for more details and instructions.
Science: Congratulations to Elissandra and Ashlyn for being chosen as finalists in the 2017 Earth Day Poster Contest sponsored by the City of Escondido Recycling Department!
Sunday 3/26: School Mass 5:30pm
Monday 3/27: P.E.
Tuesday 3/28: 5th Grade Group B Chapter 9 Math Test
Wednesday 3/29: 8am Mass, 4th Grade Division Quiz, 2:30pm Dismiss
Thursday 3/30: Social Studies Ch. 6 Test, 5th Grade Math Group C Chapter 12 Test, P.E.
Friday 3/31: Mission San Juan Capistrano Field Trip permission slips due, L.A./Spelling 5.22 Tests, Religion Chapter 22 Test, 2:15pm 4th and 5th Grade Stations of the Cross, 5-7:30pm Lenten Fish Fry