This week I’ve asked students to create timelines of their own lives from birth to present. I have extended the due date to Monday, 3/20. Please click here for a copy: Create Your Own Timeline assignment
We will be wrapping up Division this week. Students will be coming home with a study guide and their math notebooks that they can use to review for the test on Thursday, 3/16.
As a reminder, students can log into Khan Academy at home to practice their math skills or challenge themselves with more rigorous concepts. Students can log in here: Khan Academy Login
The Knights of Columbus are having a Lenten Fish Fry on Fridays during Lent. Please consider attending, and click here for more information: Lenten Fish Fry Info
Thank you for your continued support!
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Chapter 19
- Math: Division; Test on Thursday
- Reading: “Life on the Ice;” Main Idea and Details
- Language Arts: Adverbs
- Spelling/Phonics: Compound Words
- Social Studies: Early Settlers
- Science: The Solar System
Upcoming Tests and Due Dates:
- Thursday, 3/16: Math Chapter 5 Division Test
- Friday, 3/17: Spelling Test 4.20; Reading Test 4.20; Religion Test
- Monday, 3/20: Timelines due
Dates and Reminders:
- Tuesday, 3/14: P.E.
- Wednesday, 3/15: Mass at 8am; Dismissal at 2:30pm
- Thursday, 3/16: Team Day/School Families
- Friday, 3/17: St. Patrick’s Day; P.E.; Stations of the Cross at 2:15pm
“I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.”