Last week we started our Solar System Science unit, and students came home with a Moon Tracker homework sheet. They should be recording what the moon looks like each night until they turn it in on Thursday. Please let me know if you any questions about this assignment.
As a reminder, students can log into Khan Academy at home to practice their math skills or challenge themselves with more rigorous concepts. Students can log in here: Khan Academy Login
The Knights of Columbus will be having a Lenten Fish Fry on Fridays during Lent. Please consider attending, and click here for more information: Lenten Fish Fry Info
Thank you for your continued support!
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Chapter 20- Lent
- Math: Division
- Reading: “Two Bear Cubs”; Story Structure; Summarizing
- Language Arts: More Irregular Verbs
- Spelling/Phonics: Words with vowel sound in “spoon” and “wood”
- Social Studies: Early Settlers
- Science: The Solar System
Upcoming Tests and Due Dates:
- Thursday, 3/9: Moon Tracker HW due
- Friday, 3/10: Spelling Test 4.19; Reading Test 4.19; Religion Test
Dates and Reminders:
- Tuesday, 3/7: P.E.
- Wednesday, 3/8: Mass at 8am; Dismissal at 2:30pm
- Friday, 3/10: P.E.
“Count it all joy, my brethren, when you meet various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”