Thank you to everyone who came to our Third Grade Mass this Sunday. I am so proud of all of the students and their hard work. They did a wonderful job!
Final drafts of the Native American Report are due tomorrow, Tuesday, February 21st. You can find a copy of the directions here: Native American Report Directions 2017
Students can log into Khan Academy at home to practice their math skills or challenge themselves with more rigorous concepts. Students can log in here: Khan Academy Login
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Chapter 17
- Math: Division
- Reading: Making conclusions
- Language Arts: Adjectives that compare
- Spelling/Phonics: /s/ and /j/ patterns
- Social Studies: Wrapping up Native Americans
- Science: Wrapping up Ecosystems
Upcoming Tests and Due Dates:
- Tuesday, 2/21: Native American Reports due
- Thursday, 2/23: Science Test
- Friday, 2/24: Spelling Test 4.17; Reading Test 4.17
Dates and Reminders:
- Tuesday, 2/21: P.E.
- Wednesday, 2/22: Mass at 8am; Bake Sale; Dismissal at 2:30pm
- Thursday, 2/23: Team Day & School Families
- Friday, 2/24: P.E.
“Whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst; the water that I shall give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”