Sunday marks the second Sunday in Advent. Don’t forget to take the online survey about our school’s Catholic Identity. You get five service hours just for filling it out. Here is the direct link: St. Mary School Catholic Identity Survey
This week’s tests:
What we are learning:
- Religion: Commandments 6-12(Ch. 12) and Advent (PowerPoint Presentation with separate notes)
- Math: multiplication concepts (Ch. 4) & division concepts (Ch. 5)
- Science: water on Earth, phases of the moon & causes of eclipses (Ch. 1B)
- Social Studies: Native American Review (Ch. 3)
- Phonics: contractions and the words they come from (Unit 4)
- Spelling: spell words with vowel sound in small, straw, song, and brought, spell words with short u sound, and spell words with the endings -er and -est (List 12)
- Reading: cause and effect
- English: review nouns (Ch. 6)
- Writing: single paragraphs with 5 sentences
Spelling Dictation Sentences:
- The tough kid called the small boy an awful name.
- He brought his strongest rope along on our camping trip.
Advent Related Resources: