Religion: Chapter 17 The Sixth Commandment
Language Arts: The weekly spelling homework assignment can be found here. The weekly vocab homework template can be found here.
Don’t forget to login to Think Central for access to the Journey’s textbook, Reader’s Notebook, and many more resources!
Quizlet Account: Please click here to access both 4th and 5th grade material.
4th Grade: Lesson 4.18
5th Grade: Lesson 4.18
4th Grade Math: Chapter 5 Division
5th Grade Math
Group A: Chapter 6 Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
Group B: Chapter 8 Decimals: Addition and Subtraction
Group C: Chapter 10 Geometry
Please remember Khan is assigned on Wednesdays and due the following Wednesday.
Social Studies: California Missions Reports
With our research completed, we are now working on the writing portion of our reports.
Science: Chapter 3A Biomes
- Recognize that the climate of an area determines which biome will develop there.
- Identify characteristics of each of the six major land biomes in North America.
- Compare the adaptive characteristics of species that improve their ability to survive in a particular biome.
- Identify three types of water ecosystems.
- Describe adaptations that allow organisms to survive in saltwater environments.
*The week of 2/27 there will be a Science test on chapters 2A and 3A.
Sunday 2/19: 10:30am School Mass
Monday 2/20: No School
Wednesday 2/22: 8am Mass, Bake Sale, 5th Grade Chunky Comics due, 2:30pm Dismissal
Thursday 2/23: Team Day, P.E.
Friday 2/24: Earth Day Posters due, L.A./Spelling 3.18 Tests, Religion, Ch. 17 Test