Religion: Chapter 17 The Sixth Commandment
Don’t forget to login to Think Central for access to the Journey’s textbook, Reader’s Notebook, and many more resources!
Quizlet Account: Please click here to access both 4th and 5th grade material.
4th Grade: Lesson 4.18
5th Grade: Lesson 4.18
4th Grade Math: Chapter 5 Division
5th Grade Math
Group C: Chapter 10 Geometry
Please remember Khan is assigned on Wednesdays and due the following Wednesday.
Social Studies: California Missions Reports
With our research completed, we are now working on the writing portion of our reports.
Science: Chapter 3A Biomes
- Recognize that the climate of an area determines which biome will develop there.
- Identify characteristics of each of the six major land biomes in North America.
- Compare the adaptive characteristics of species that improve their ability to survive in a particular biome.
- Identify three types of water ecosystems.
- Describe adaptations that allow organisms to survive in saltwater environments.
*The week of 2/27 there will be a Science test on chapters 2A and 3A.
Sunday 2/19: 10:30am School Mass
Monday 2/20: No School
Wednesday 2/22: 8am Mass, Bake Sale, 5th Grade Chunky Comics due, 2:30pm Dismissal
Thursday 2/23: Team Day, P.E.
Friday 2/24: Earth Day Posters due, L.A./Spelling 3.18 Tests, Religion, Ch. 17 Test