WCEA: I will not be at school 2/13-2/15. I am very excited to be participating in the accreditation process for another Catholic school. Please read this letter from Dr. Julie Cantillon, Associate Director of Schools, regarding this absence.
Valentine’s Day: I have emailed out a class list for Valentines. If anyone is interested in sending a small treat for the class, please email me.
Field Trip: Our next field trip will be on Tuesday, March 21st, to Riley’s Farm. We will be participating in a Gold Rush reenactment. The cost for the field trip is $22. Your FACTS account has been charged accordingly. If you are live-scanned/TB tested and willing to chaperone, we will take drivers/chaperones on a first come basis. We can only have 7 adults.
Don’t forget to login to Think Central for access to the Journey’s textbook, Reader’s Notebook, and many more resources!
Quizlet Account: Please click here to access both 4th and 5th grade material.
4th Grade: Lesson 4.17
5th Grade: Lesson 4.17
4th Grade Math: Chapter 5 Division
5th Grade Math
Group B: Bakery Fraction Project (Due 2/17)
Group C: Chapter 10 Geometry
Social Studies: California Missions Reports
Science: Chapter 3A Living Things Ineract
- Describe interactions that occur within an ecosystem
- Analyze adaptive characteristics that result in an organism’s unique niche in an ecosystem
- Identify factors that limit the number and type of organisms in an ecosystem
- Identify the roles of producers, consumers, and decomposers in an ecosystem
- Describe how energy flows from one organism to another in food chains and in food webs
- Recognize that because energy is lost as heat at each level of consumption, ecosystems must have more producers than consumers
Monday 2/13: P.E.
Tuesday 2/14: Happy Valentine’s Day!
Wednesday 2/15: 8am Mass, 2:30pm Dismissal
Thursday 2/16: Happy Birthday, LeeAnne, P.E.
Friday 2/17: L.A./Spelling 3.17 Tests, Religion, Ch. 16 Test, Field Trip Permission Slips due, Mission Report Research Notes due, 6pm Father Daughter Dance
Sunday 2/19: School Mass at 10:30am