Religion: Chapter 15 The Fourth Commandment
Don’t forget to login to Think Central for access to the Journey’s textbook, Reader’s Notebook, and many more resources!
Quizlet Account: Please click here to access both 4th and 5th grade material.
4th Grade: Lesson 3.14
5th Grade: Lesson 3.14
4th Grade Math: Chapter 4 Multiplication
- Please memorize multiplication tables. Click here for a great practice sheet! All students must have their multiplication facts memorized by the end of January. We will start having graded quizzes.
5th Grade Math
Social Studies: Chapter 5 The Gold Rush Years
- Describe the discovery of gold and how the news of it spread.
- Discuss the California Gold Rush and the routes by which people arrived.
- Explain how gold was mined and effects of mining on the environment.
- Describe daily life in the goldfields and mining camps.
Monday 1/23: P.E
Wednesday 1/24: 8am Mass led by 4th and 5th grade, Social Studies Ch. 5 Test, 2:30pm Dismissal
Thursday 1/25: 4th grade Math Ch. 4 Test, P.E., Chili’s Dinner Night Out Fundraiser
Friday 1/26: Religion Ch. 15 Test, L.A./Spelling 3.14 Tests
Sunday 1/29: 9am Mass led by 4th and 5th Grade, Please be in Church by 8:45am dressed in Mass attire uniform, 10am Open House