Religion: Unit 2 Review
Language Arts: The weekly spelling homework assignment can be found here. The weekly vocab homework template can be found here.
Don’t forget to login to Think Central for access to the Journey’s textbook, Reader’s Notebook, and many more resources!
Quizlet Account: Please click here to access both 4th and 5th grade material.
4th Grade: Lesson 3.13
5th Grade: Lesson 3.13
- Catholic Schools Week (CSW) essay final drafts are due on 1/18. We are working on these in class. Please see the writing prompt and rubric for more information.
4th Grade Math: Chapter 4 Multiplication
- Please memorize multiplication tables. Click here for a great practice sheet! All students must have their multiplication facts memorized by the end of January. We will start having graded quizzes.
5th Grade Math
Group A: Chapter 5 Adding and Subtracting Fractions
Group B: Chapter 6 Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
Group C: Chapter 6 Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
Social Studies: Chapter 5 The Gold Rush Years
- Explain why the United States wanted control of California.
- Explain the causes and results of the Bear Flag Revolt.
- Discuss why the United States went to war with Mexico.
- Identify Bernardo Ruiz and her role in establishing peace.
Monday 1/16: No School
Wednesday 1/11: 8am Mass led by 4th and 5th grade, CSW Final Draft essays due, Bake Sale, 2:30pm Dismissal
Thursday 1/12: Team Day, P.E.
Friday 1/13: Religion Unit 2 Test, L.A./Spelling 3.13 Tests, 12noon Dismissal
Save the Date: Sunday, January 29th 9am School Mass led by 4th and 5th Grade!