Religion: Unit 2 Review
Don’t forget to login to Think Central for access to the Journey’s textbook, Reader’s Notebook, and many more resources!
Quizlet Account: Please click here to access both 4th and 5th grade material.
4th Grade: Lesson 3.13
5th Grade: Lesson 3.13
- Catholic Schools Week (CSW) essay final drafts are due on 1/18. We are working on these in class. Please see the writing prompt and rubric for more information.
4th Grade Math: Chapter 4 Multiplication
- Please memorize multiplication tables. Click here for a great practice sheet! All students must have their multiplication facts memorized by the end of January. We will start having graded quizzes.
5th Grade Math
Social Studies: Chapter 5 The Gold Rush Years
- Explain why the United States wanted control of California.
- Explain the causes and results of the Bear Flag Revolt.
- Discuss why the United States went to war with Mexico.
- Identify Bernardo Ruiz and her role in establishing peace.
Monday 1/16: No School
Wednesday 1/11: 8am Mass led by 4th and 5th grade, CSW Final Draft essays due, Bake Sale, 2:30pm Dismissal
Thursday 1/12: Team Day, P.E.
Friday 1/13: Religion Unit 2 Test, L.A./Spelling 3.13 Tests, 12noon Dismissal
Save the Date: Sunday, January 29th 9am School Mass led by 4th and 5th Grade!