Religion: Chapter 12 Strengthened by the Eucharist
Don’t forget to login to Think Central for access to the Journey’s textbook, Reader’s Notebook, and many more resources!
Quizlet Account: Please click here to access both 4th and 5th grade material.
4th Grade: Lesson 3.12
5th Grade: Lesson 3.12
- Catholic Schools Week (CSW) essay rough drafts are due on 1/11. Final drafts are due on 1/17. We are working on these in class. The writing prompt and rubrics were passed out this week.
4th Grade Math: Chapter 4 Multiplication
- Please memorize multiplication tables. Click here for a great practice sheet! All students must have their multiplication facts memorized by the end of January. We will start having graded quizzes.
5th Grade Math
Science: Chapter 2A Plant Growth and Adaptations
- Identify the four basic needs of plants.
- Explain how plants make food.
- Give examples of plant adaptations.
- Explain how plant adaptations enable plants to survive in different environments.
- Identify ways that leaves, stems, and roots help plants live.
- Give examples of unusual plant adaptations.
- Describe the ways plants reproduce.
- Give examples of ways seeds are spread.
Monday 1/9: P.E.
Tuesday 1/10: 5th Grade Math Group C Chapter 6 Test, 5th grade CSW essay rough drafts due
Wednesday 1/11: 8am Mass led by 4th and 5th grade, 2:30pm Dismissal
Thursday 1/12: Science Chapter 2A Test, P.E.
Friday 1/13: Religion Chapter 12 Test, L.A./Spelling 3.12 Tests
Save the Date: Sunday, January 29th 9am School Mass led by 4th and 5th Grade!