I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving break filled with lots of family and friends! We are gearing up for a busy next few weeks as we welcome Advent and prepare for Christmas. Please be sure to check out the important dates below!
Volunteer slots for monthly door decorating are still available: Click here!
As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Thank you!
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Begin Chapter 10; “Christmas Around The World”
- Math: Subtraction with and without Regrouping
- Reading: Unit 2.9 Kimishibai Man; Cause and Effect
- Language Arts: Abstract Nouns
- Spelling/Phonics: -Ow and -Ou Spelling Patterns
- Social Studies: Start “Christmas Around The World”
- Science: Begin Chapter 3A on Ecosystems
- Friday, 12/2: Spelling Test, Reading Test, No Religion Test this week
- Friday, 12/2: Apostles’ Creed prayer due (click here for a copy: Apostles Creed)
Dates and Reminders:
- Tuesday 11/29: PE
- Wednesday 11/30: Mass at 8am; 2:30pm Dismissal
- Thursday 12/1: Team Day, School Families
- Friday 12/2: 12pm Dismissal
- Wednesday, 12/7: All School Reconciliation (Grades 2-8)
- Thursday, 12/8: Mass at 8am (Immaculate Conception); Progress Reports go home
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.