Please continue practicing the Act of Contrition over the Thanksgiving break in preparation for their First Reconciliation. Some of the students already have it memorized! Thank you to all the parents for taking the time to practice with your child every night. I know they will be prepared and do great for their First Reconciliation in a few weeks.
Thank you to all the parents that volunteered at our First Reconciliation Retreat on Tuesday. Thank you to Ms. Westwood for volunteering and donating all the craft supplies for the students stained glass votives. We had a great time preparing for this very special sacrament of forgiveness.
We surpassed the school goal of 1,000 cans for our canned food drive! We collected 1,382 cans! Our school did such a fantastic job, and we are so proud of all of them! Thank you for donating non-perishable food to help St. Vincent de Paul feed families in need during Thanksgiving.
I hope all of you enjoy the week off of school, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Dates and Reminders:
- Monday 11/21-11/25: Thanksgiving Break-No School
- Thursday 12/1: Team Day: Students may wear jeans and team shirt
- Friday 12/2: Half Day, Dismissal at 12PM
- Saturday 12/3: First Reconciliation 10AM
- Wednesday 12/7: All School Reconciliation (Grades 2-8)
- Thursday 12/8: Mass at 8AM-Immaculate Conception