Thank you all for meeting with me this week at conferences! I appreciate all of your time and support. I wanted to send this update out a bit early, because students will have multiple tests coming up.
- We will take our Chapter 2 Math test on Tuesday. Your child will come home today with their study guide as well as their interactive math notebook to help them study.
- We will also take our Chapter 2A Science test on Tuesday. They will come home today with a study guide and graded papers to help them study.
- Thursday will be our Chapter 2 Social Studies test. Next week they will bring home their interactive notebook and study guide to help them study for this test.
Volunteer slots for monthly door decorating are still available: Click here!
If you would like to order from our November Scholastic Book Order, please visit http://www.scholastic.com/readingclub and order by Monday! Our class code is QF4BX.
We are participating in a Thanksgiving themed STEM activity with 8th grade on Wednesday. If you are able to donate masking tape and/or foil, please let me know!
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Chapter 9
- Math: Assessment on Addition; Begin Subtraction
- Reading: Unit 2.8 The Harvest Birds; drawing conclusions
- Language Arts: Using commas
- Spelling/Phonics: Unexpected consonant spellings
- Social Studies: Our Land, Our Resources Assessment; Thanksgiving
- Science: Animals Assessment
- Tuesday, 11/15: Math test; Science test
- Thursday, 11/17: Social Studies test
- Friday, 11/18: Spelling Test, Reading Test, Religion Test
Dates and Reminders:
- Tuesday 11/15: PE
- Wednesday 11/16: Mass at 8am; Bake Sale; 2:30pm Dismissal
- Thursday 11/17: Team Day, School Families
- Friday 11/18: PE
- Monday, 11/21 through Friday, 11/25: No School for Thanksgiving Break
Give thanks to the Lord for he is good; His love endures forever.
Psalm 136: 1