Conferences are being held this week on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. You must schedule a conference with me in order to receive your child’s report card. If you haven’t yet, please sign up by clicking here: Conference Sign-Up Sheet
Volunteer slots for monthly door decorating are still available: Click here!
Please don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions, and I look forward to meeting with you all this week!
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Beginning Chapter 9
- Math: Reviewing and applying addition with regrouping to word problems
- Reading: Continuing Unit 2.7: What Do Illustrators Do?
- Language Arts: Past and present tenses; synonyms
- Spelling/Phonics: Three consonant clusters
- Social Studies: Our Land, Our Resources
- Science: Animals and Extinction
- Friday, 11/11: Spelling Test, Reading Test
Dates and Reminders:
- Tuesday 11/8: Native Lands, Native Peoples Field Trip on Campus from 10:45-12:15 (no P.E.); Scholastic Book Fair begins
- Wednesday 11/9: Mass at 8am; 12:00pm Dismissal for Conferences
- Thursday 11/10: 12:00pm Dismissal for Conferences
- Friday 11/11: Veteran’s Day Assembly at 9am; 12:00pm Dismissal for Conferences
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.