All Saints Day is this Tuesday, November 1st. All students are expected to attend Mass on Tuesday at 8am. Students should come to school in Mass attire. Immediately following, the second graders will have their All Saints Day Pageant. You are welcome to join us for both if possible! We will still be attending Mass at 8am on Wednesday as normal.
Thank you, everyone, for promptly turning in our field trip permission slips for the Native Land, Native Peoples presentation at school on Tuesday, November 8th. There is one more opening for a volunteer to join us. If you are interested in this opportunity, please let me know!
Also, volunteer slots for monthly door decorating are still available: Click here!
Update: Conferences are being held next week on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. You must schedule a conference with me in order to receive your child’s report card. Sign up by clicking here: Conference Sign-Up Sheet
Thank you! 🙂
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Chapter 8
- Math: Addition with regrouping and numbers greater than 1000
- Reading: Begin Unit 2.7
- Language Arts: Types of sentences, Synonyms
- Spelling/Phonics: Three consonant blends/clusters
- Social Studies: Our Land, Our Resources
- Science: Animal Characteristics
- Friday, 11/4: Religion Test; No Spelling or Reading Tests this week!
Dates and Reminders:
- Tuesday 11/1: All Saints Day Mass at 8am; All Saints Day Pageant at 9am; P.E.
- Wednesday 11/2: Mass at 8am; 2:30pm Dismissal
- Friday 11/4: Early Dismissal at 12 noon
Those who trust in Him will understand truth, and the faithful will abide with Him in love, because grace and mercy are upon His elect, and He watches over His holy ones.