St. Mary Kindergarten Student Supply List 2016-2017
The following supplies will be needed the first day of school. Items may need to be replenished during the school year.
Labeled with your child’s name:
- 2 Plastic folders with inside pockets on the bottom – no brads inside
- 1 LARGE (8 oz) Elmer’s White School Glue (no paste, or gel)
- 1 LARGE Elmer’s glue stick
- 1 pair of scissors (child size) – Fiskers are best
- 1 large plastic pencil box (approximately 5×8- Not larger)
- 1 Non-disposable water bottle with sipper/straw (non-spill top)
- KinderMat Children’s Rest Mat – May purchase from St. Mary School for $20.00
- 1 full-size backpack, large enough to hold a lunch container, homework folder and sweater/sweatshirt. (Your child needs to be able to open and close their backpack and lunch containers on their own.)
- 1 gallon size Ziploc bag containing a change of uniform bottoms, underwear and socks (to be kept in cubby)
- 1 package of 8 count twistable, primary colored crayons, regular size
- 1 box of 8 count Crayola brand crayons, primary colors, regular size
- 1 box of Crayola brand eight pack, thick washable markers, primary colors (no thin line)
- 2 large boxes of tissue
- 4 packages of baby wipes
- 1 package of sandwich Ziploc bags
- Biography/small photo album of your child (approximately 10 pages in length). This does not need to be brought to school until your child is SUPERSTAR OF THE WEEK. This will be discussed on back- to-school night.
- 5 new toys (no more than $4.00 each) for our Treasure Box. You may make a $20.00 donation instead, if you wish. Please buy toys that your child would be happy to receive.