Spring Musical was a hit! The third grade class did such a great job performing “No Coffee!” I hope you enjoyed the program!
Progress Reports were due to me this past Friday. If you did not turn yours in, please be sure to login to Gradelink, print out your child’s current grades, sign the printout, and return to me ASAP.
Every year, we have the “No-Go-Tell” Discussion in every grade that discusses appropriate v. inappropriate touching. Today, a letter will be sent home letting you know more about what this discussion will entail. The discussion will be this Friday.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Unit 4 Review (We continue the work of Jesus, the Church respects all people, the Church is worldwide, we are God’s Holy People, and the Kingdom of God continues to grow) & prayers
- Math: fractions
- Reading: author’s purpose, analyze illustrations, & question what you read
- Language Arts: possessive nouns and pronouns & complex sentences
- Spelling/Phonics: prefixes -re and -un
- Social Studies: producers, consumers, and trade around the world
- Science: light
- Science Chapter 4C Test on Thursday
- Spelling #5.24 Test on Friday
- Journeys Reading/Language Arts Test #5.24 on Friday
- 10 Commandments Memorization Test on Friday, June 3rd.
Dates and Reminders:
- Wednesday, 5/25: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Wednesday, 5/25: Star Testing for Reading
- Thursday, 5/26: Rosary at 9AM
- Thursday, 5/26: Star Testing for Math
- Friday, 5/27: No-Go-Tell Conversation in class
- Monday, 5/30: No School for Memorial Day
- Wednesday, 6/1: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Friday, 6/3: 12 PM Dismissal
- Monday, 6/6: Field Trip to LEGOLAND
- Tuesday, 6/7: Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon at 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, 6/8: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Thursday, 6/9: Team Day (students may wear any spirit shirt and jeans)
- Monday, 6/13: Fly Up to 4th Grade Day
- Wednesday, 6/15: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Friday, 6/17: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Friday, 6/17: Last Day of School
- Friday, 6/17: 10AM Dismissal
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
Relevant Classroom Links: