I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day and a nice weekend!
Field trip forms for our LEGOLAND Field Trip went home last Wednesday. They are due this Wednesday, May 11th. Please turn these in ASAP. Thank you.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: saints & Mother Mary
- Math: long multiplication
- Reading: compare and contrast, author’s word choice, and visualizing what you read
- Language Arts: making comparisons
- Spelling/Phonics: changing final y to i
- Social Studies: economics (using money & making choices)
- Science: light
- Religion Chapter 25 Test on Friday
- Spelling #5.22 Test on Friday
- Journeys Reading/Language Arts Test #5.22 on Friday
Dates and Reminders:
- Wednesday, 5/11: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Thursday, 5/12: Rosary at 9AM
- Wednesday, 5/18: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Thursday, 5/19: Rosary at 9AM
- Thursday, 5/19: Team Day (students may wear any Spirit Shirt with blue jeans)
- Friday, 5/20: Spring Musical at 7 PM.
- Wednesday, 5/25: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Thursday, 5/26: Rosary at 9AM
- Monday, 5/30: No School for Memorial Day
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27