Thank you to all of those who have registered for next year. If you have not registered, make sure to do so by Monday, February 29th. Registration fees go up by $150 on March 1st.
Our field trip to the Planetarium was a big success. The kids were very well behaved, and they really enjoyed it! A big thank you to the parents who drove! From our class we had Mrs. Jauregui, Mrs. Quintero, and Grandma Nash!
This upcoming week we will be benchmark testing for Language Arts. That means there will be no Spelling or Journeys Test this Friday.
On Wednesday we will be celebrating Dr. Seuss’ birthday with the Kindergarten class. We will read the Kindergarteners a story and do an activity with them.
What we will be covering this week:
- Religion: Lent and Reconciliation
- Math: multiplication and division
- Reading: review Unit 3 concepts
- Language Arts: review Unit 3 concepts
- Spelling/Phonics: review Unit 3 concepts
- Science: properties and states of matter
- Social Studies: rights v. responsibilities
- Religion Chapter 18 Test on Friday
Dates and Reminders:
- Wednesday, 3/2: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Thursday, 3/3: Stations of the Cross at 9AM
- Friday, 3/4: 12PM Dismissal
- Wednesday, 3/9: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Thursday, 3/10: Stations of the Cross at 9AM
- Sunday, 3/13: Daylight Savings Time Begins
- Monday, 3/14-Wednesday, 3/16: WCEA/WASC Accreditation Visit
- Wednesday, 3/16: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Wednesday, 3/16: 12PM Dismissal
- Thursday, 3/17: Stations of the Cross at 9AM
- Thursday, 3/17: Team Day (students may wear jeans with any Spirit Shirt)
- Sunday, 3/20: Palm Sunday
- Wednesday, 3/23: Mass at 8AM (wear formal uniforms)
- Thursday, 3/24: Washing of the Feet/ Living Stations at 9:15AM in Hall
- Thursday, 3/24: 12PM Dismissal– No PM Extension
- Friday, 3/25: Good Friday
- Saturday, 3/26: Holy Saturday
- Sunday, 3/37: Easter
- Friday, 3/25-Friday, 4/8: No School- Easter Break
I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.